Based the forgoing, the Court shall issue an injunction that is preliminary utilizing the definitions established below.
1. “Asset” means any appropriate or interest that is equitable loanmart loans website, straight to, or claim to, any genuine, individual, or intellectual home including, although not limited by, chattel, items, instruments, gear, fixtures, basic intangibles, impacts, leaseholds, contracts, mail or other deliveries, shares of stock, securities, stock, checks, records, records, credits, receivables (as those terms are defined within the Uniform Commercial Code), money, trusts, including yet not restricted to asset security trusts, and book funds or other records connected with any re re payments prepared on the part of any Defendant, including, although not limited by, such book funds held with re payment processor, charge card processor, or bank.
2. “Defendants” means (a) each Tucker Defendant and (b) each Relief Defendant. Moreover, anybody insofar she is acting in the capacity of an officer, agent, servant, employee, or attorney of any Tucker Defendant or any Relief Defendant, and any person or entity in active concert or participation with any of the foregoing who receives actual notice of this Order by personal service or otherwise, is bound to comply with this Order, see Fed.R.Civ.P. 65(d), whether these persons or entities are acting directly or through a trust, corporation, subsidiary, division, or other device as he or.
3. “Document” is synonymous in meaning and equal in range towards the use of the word within the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 34(a), and includes composing, drawings, graphs, charts, sites, website pages, those sites, electronic communication, including e-mail and immediate messages, photographs, sound and video clip tracks, contracts, accounting data, ads (including, however restricted to, adverts added to the globally Web), FTP Logs, Server Access Logs, USENET Newsgroup postings, Around The Globe webpages, publications, written or printed documents, handwritten records, phone logs, phone scripts, receipt publications, ledgers, personal and company canceled checks and look registers, bank statements, appointment publications, computer documents, along with other data compilations from where information can be had and translated, if required, through detection products into fairly usable type. A draft or non-identical copy is a split document inside the concept of the word.
4. “Person” means a person that is natural organization, or other legal entity, including a business, partnership, proprietorship, relationship, cooperative, federal federal federal government or government subdivision or agency, or other team or combination acting being an entity.
5. “Plaintiff” or “Commission” or “FTC” means the Federal Trade Commission.
6. “Relief Defendants” means Kim Tucker, Park 269, LLC, and their successors, assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
7. “Representatives” means Defendants’ officers, agents, servants, employees, and lawyers, and just about every other individual or entity in active concert or involvement together with them whom receives real notice of the purchase by individual solution or perhaps.
8. “Tucker Defendants” means Scott A. Tucker, AMG Capital Management, LLC, degree 5 Motorsports, LLC, Ebony Creek Capital Corporation, LeadFlash asking LLC, Broadmoor Capital Partners, LLC, and Nereyda M. Tucker, as Executor of this Estate of Blaine A. Tucker, and their successors, entities, assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
IT REALLY IS HEREBY REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ movement for Extension of the time (ECF No. 786) therefore the Relief Defendants’ movement for Extension of the time (ECF No. 792) are DENIED as moot.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ movement to Reconsider (ECF No. 808) is DENIED.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER REQUESTED that the FTC’s Motion to Unseal (ECF No. 810) is AWARDED to some extent and DENIED in part. The Clerk is ordered to UNSEAL the following papers: Declaration of Natalie C. Dempsey (ECF No. 803-8); OneClickCash Traning Manual (ECF No. 803-9); and UCL Team fulfilling Minutes (ECF No. 803-10). Blaine Tucker’s residing Trust (ECF No. 803-7) will continue to be filed under SEAL.
IT’S FURTHER REQUESTED that the FTC’s movement for Preliminary Injunction (ECF No. 780) is GRANTED pursuant into the after terms: